- Expand the GG_Friends prefab and click on Gamergraph_AddNewFriends.
- You’ll see something like this in the inspector as shown
Create a UI button, and name it whatever you want, as shown below.
- Now as shown previously, go ahead and expand the GG_Friends prefab.
- Select the Gamergraph_AddNewFriends object, and assign this newly created button in the slot designated by the blue arrow.
Congratulations! Now you can successfully add new friends!.
Press play, and click on add new friends button (0 friction), or login and then click the button. You’ll be shown a list of users who are using gamergraph and you can add them as friends!
You’ll see a similar screen like below!
Upon pressing the add friend button, you’ll be shown a dialogue with tells you either of the two things below:
- Request was successfully sent
- Request already sent!